Servicing for your Vauxhall
Regular servicing and maintenance by Turners Hill Garage will help keep your Vauxhall in peak condition.
You'll benefit from expert care by fully trained technicians, genuine Vauxhall parts, and free checks for safety enhancements, recalls and software upgrades. You'll also get a Vauxhall stamp in your service book.
We recomend that cars are serviced every year or 20,000 miles, with:
- an interim service every 1 year or 20,000 miles (whichever comes first)
- a main service every 2 years or 40,000 miles (whichever comes first)
Most Vauxhall vans should have a main service every 2 years or 25,000 miles (whichever comes first). Of course, if your service display light comes on sooner than this, do get it checked out straightaway.
Please check your owner's manual to confirm exactly what your Vauxhall needs.
With a fixed monthly cost starting from just £15, guaranteed discounts and genuine Vauxhall care, Vauxhall's Service Plan will give you peace of mind at an affordable price.
Check out your benefits:
- Easy payments - Simple and affordable monthly payments make it easier for you to budget, with fixed, inflation-proof prices.
- Professional servicing - Full servicing as recommended for your Vauxhall, using genuine parts fitted by our expert, fully trained technicians. Plus, Vauxhall stamps in your service book.
- Lower payments - Get our best offers of up to 25% discount on wear-and-tear repairs, as wells as discount off all MOTs.
- Freedom to change - Your Service Plan is contract-free, so you're free to move or change it any time.
Vauxhall Service Club
As a member of the Vauxhall Service Club, you'll get exclusive savings on your servicing and repairs. It's free to join and is open to all drivers of Vauxhalls that are over two years old.
Fixed Price Repairs
Fixed prices on wear-and-tear repairs for a range of Vauxhalls over three years old, so you know the exact price, with no hidden extras. All repairs will use genuine Vauxhall parts with a 12-month warranty, which are fitted by fully-trained technicians.
Fixed Price Service
Routine servicing helps keep your Vauxhall at its best. Fixed price services start at just £149 and are carried out by our fully-trained technicians, using genuine Vauxhall parts. The parts come with a 12-month guarantee and the service comes with a Vauxhall stamp in your service book.
For all your Vauxhall requirements please call us on:
Telephone: 01342 718878
Vauxhall Owners Club
Vauxhall Owners Club members get discounts on Vauxhall parts and labour.
New VX360 From Vauxhall
As a valued customer, we wanted you to be first to hear about Vauxhall's new VX360°. This innovative system can be requested free as part of your regular service, and enables our expert technicians to capture on film any work that needs doing and share it with you immediately via mobile and email. Next time you book your car in with us - whether an annual service, MOT or repair - ask for VX360°. You'll see exactly what the technician sees, putting you in a position to make your decisions with complete transparency and confidence.
We look forward to sharing our view with you.
From the Team at Vauxhall.
How VX360° works
1. You book in your car for a service with our expert technicians as usual.
2. We'll share a film of your car via email or text and should there be any urgent or recommended work, we'll provide detail and costs.
3. You can approve the work quickly and simply at the click of a mouse or by emailing your service advisor.
Ask for VX360° on your next visit.
Call our Service Team on 01342 718878.
Motability MOT Test Facilities For All Makes And Models
As a Motability customer we're well aware that to be without you vehicle is something that's not always an option. That's why we welcome all Motability customers to enjoy our waiting area with all pre-booked MOTs for any make or model of Motability vehicle.
Our team are fully trained to be aware of the needs of many of our Motability customers and to make the process as stress-free as possible for you and any passengers.
Click here to book you Motability MOT or call us on 01342 718878